Get celebrity exclusives straight to your inbox!
On Sunday Katie Price headed off to Turkey with her boyfriend Carl Woods, 31, after a difficult few weeks.
The former glamour model shared a snap of herself and new beau, who previously appeared as a contestant on Love Island, on the airplane with the caption: “So in love with my boyfriend @carljwoods #forever”.
The loved-up pair are also taking Katie’s children Junior, 15, and Princess, 13, on the trip as well as her daughter’s friend Savannah.
However notably absent from the footage Carl shared of the gang all walking through the airport was of course Katie’s 18-year-old son Harvey.
Her eldest son has recently spent time in intensive care so on advice of his doctors Katie has not been able to bring him on the trip.
An insider told The Sun earlier this week that: ”Doctors told Katie it would be better for Harvey's health if he stayed at home. She's heartbroken but of course she'll take doctors advice."
They added: "Harvey will stay at home with his carer and Katie will still go – she's taking Princess and Junior and some of their friends and she didn't want to cancel their holiday and let them down, especially as Princess's birthday party was disrupted by Harvey going to hospital."
A representative also told OK! that during the holiday “Harvey will remain in the UK with his specialist carer.”
During the groups travel to Turkey on Sunday, a country where there is currently no travel restrictions in place, Katie filmed her family sat round a table at the airport.
Pointing the camera at Junior she said “do you know what guys, I love my little baby”.
Clearly unimpressed, her son said: “Little baby?!”
Carl then replied jokingly: “Man?! but I'm the little baby.”
The new couple also posted footage of themselves walking hand in had through the airport.
Aside from giving Katie quality time with Junior and Princess the trip will also serve as an escape for the family from the trauma of her daughter’s dog Rolo’s tragic death.
Speaking on YouTube the star recalled the moment she found the puppy, who suffocated in a chair, saying: "It absolutely wasn’t anybody’s fault it was an absolute freak accident.
"I’m still in shock about it to be honest, how this has happened it’s just a freak accident.”
Katie added: “The vet said what happened with the dog is really common, they’re small puppies and they get into small places and suffocate, this that.”
Katie then recalled the moment she found Rolo dead, as she said: “I literally said: ‘Oh my god he’s got to be alive’ trying to start compressing his chest, took him to the vet straight away and, yeah, he was pronounced dead.
"Nothing they could do. They did say he wouldn’t have died in pain. It was quick.”
Source: Read Full Article